This is an OEM genuine blower motor replacement for the Ambiance Elegance Series of Wood Fireplaces This blower will ship in original packaging (these are not after-market copies). These are genuine replacement OEM blowers that come with full factory warranty. This is just the blower motor, if you require the entire kit, please visit this page.
- This is the OEM replacement blower that comes with the bracket for installation, as well as a integrated thermal switch that will automatically shut off the blower when the temperature exceeds 135 degrees C (275 degrees F).
Applicable Fireplace Models
Supreme Part Number: 165CFM_TAN_BLW_BRK (Replaces 130CFM_BLW_BRK and 130CFM_TAN_BLW_BRK in 2021)
Why we like these products: These are the genuine replacement factory blowers that last longer than after-market copies.
Tips for Prolonging the Blower:
- Turn off blower when cleaning out ashes/opening the door
- Use ash lip when cleaning out ashes
- For traditional configuration, avoid having ashes in front of the bottom opening
- Periodically clean the area around the blower, access through the firebox bottom trap or by removing the surround
- Do not operate the fan when using the spark screen option
Note that contamination of ashes and construction dust (gypsum, sat dust…) within the blower will void the warranty.
Other Notes: Ambiance and Supreme are part of the same manufacturing group.
These genuine blowers are typically in stock ready to ship.