This is the official ICC Excel Chimney Roof Support. This genuine parts ships in its original packaging, it is not an aftermarket equivalent.
ICC Excel Chimney Roof Support Part Number:
- The roof support is primarily used when it is difficult to use a round or square support in a cathedral ceiling. It can also be used above an offset, or to provide additional support when the chimney height exceeds the capacity of the primary support. The roof support utilizes a universal band, so that the same support fits 6, 7, & 8 inch chimneys. It is made with adjustable brackets, which allow it to adjust easily to any roof pitch.
Why We Love ICC Excel Chimney
- EXCEL is tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. The ULC standard is generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world.
- EXCEL is the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney to pass the ULC standard.
- EXCEL’s unique thermoplus insulation has an extremely high insulating value that helps to keep flue gasses hot.
- EXCEL is the lightest weight insulated chimney of its kind on the market making it easier to install.
- EXCEL incorporates continuous blanket insulation into a design which eliminates couplings between lengths.
- Check out the entire Excel Catalog
- Along with a great product, comes a great warranty!
The EXCEL insulated stainless steel chimney is suitable for use on appliances that burn wood, oil, coal, gas and charcoal and comes in 6”, 7”, 8”, 10″ and 12″ diameters.
These ICC Excel Chimney Roof Supports are in stock and ship within 1-2 business days.