Genuine replacement firebrick kit for certain large sized (3000/3100 series) Hampton and Regency Freestanding Wood Stoves. This kit ships new in original packaging. Please read shipping restrictions and warnings below.
Part Description: This kit includes all the replacement bricks for certain Regency Wood Stoves. This replacement firebrick kit does NOT include the top baffle. The 063-960 brick kit includes (reference sizes to the diagram to the left):
- 70) Brick – Regular Full Size: 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 9″
- 71) Brick Partial: 1-1/4″ x 4″ x 9″
- 72) Brick Partial: 1-1/4″ x 2″ x 4-1/2″
- 73) Brick Partial: 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 9″
- 74) Brick Partial: 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Regency F3000L Large Wood Stove;
- Regency F3100L Large Wood Stove;
- Regency S3100L Large Wood Stove.
This is the ‘large’ sized firebox in the Regency Wood Stove lineup.
Purpose: Fireplace bricks protect the wood stove and wood insert from warpage. Its very important that fire bricks are installed in the appliance prior to burning. A crack in a brick is fine, but if pieces are missing they should be replaced.
Other Notes: If you are looking to replace a single (or few) bricks, you can purchase individual bricks from this page: Regency Individual Firebricks (they can be cut to size).