This is an OEM replacement Damper Knob for several models of Enviro wood stoves and inserts. This part will ship new in the manufacturers packaging.
Description: The damper knob goes on the end of the damper rod, which is used to adjust the air control on the wood stove or wood insert.
Applicable Enviro Models:
- Enviro Cabello 1200 / 1700 Wood Insert
- Enviro Boston 1200 / 1700 Wood Stove & Wood Insert
- Enviro Kodiak 1200 / 1700 Wood Stoves &Wood Inserts (Pre 2014 models)
- Enviro Venice 1200 / 1700 Wood Insert
- It is possible this fits other Enviro wood models as well- please reference your user manual to verify part numbers.
OEM Part Number: 50-2033
Purpose: Allows the user to easily control the fire by adjusting the air into the firebox. For most stoves, it is recommended to have the air control open (allowing more oxygen into the firebox) while first starting the fire. Once it catches you can gradually damper down the air control (less oxygen into the firebox) to prolong your burn time.
Installation Tip: This part does not come with an instruction manual. Ensure you can remove your old knob ahead of time prior to ordering this part.
This genuine Enviro Damper Knob is in stock ready to ship.