This is an OEM replacement Door Gasket for several models of Enviro wood stoves and wood inserts. This part will ship new in the manufacturers packaging.
Description: This is a genuine Enviro replacement door gasket for several models of wood stoves and wood inserts. When the stove door is closed the gasket helps to provide an airtight seal. If you don’t have an air tight seal, more air will get into the firebox which will increase the rate at which you burn through wood. A proper seal will increase the efficiency of your stove by a drastic amount.
**This gasket does not come with gasket glue. Gasket glue is required to seal the gasket to the door, please find some here. **
Dimensions: 1″ density x 7′ in length.
Applicable Enviro Models:
- Enviro Boston 1200 & Enviro Boston 1700 (stoves & inserts)
- Enviro Cabello 1200 & Enviro Cabello 1700 (inserts)
- Enviro Kodiak 1200 & Enviro Kodiak 1700 & Enviro Kodiak 2100 (stoves & inserts)
- Enviro Venice 1200 & Enviro Venice 1700 (inserts)
- Vista Flame VF 1200 & VF 1700 (wood stoves)
- Enviro EF1000, EF1600, VF-WOOD, & EF2100 wood stoves and inserts.
OEM Part Number: EF-168
Woodchimney.com Likes This Product: We always prefer to sell OEM parts such as this door gasket. It also helps improve the efficiency of your wood burning appliance.
Quick Tip: Ensure the door channel is clean of the debris left from the previous gasket. Warm water and steel wool is effective for cleaning the stickier parts. Apply a think bead of gasket glue and gently work in the gasket, being careful not to stretch the gasket too thin.
Check our our blog post on How to Replace Your Fireplace Door Gasket for detailed step-by-step instructions.
This Enviro Door Gasket is in stock and ready to ship