This is an OEM replacement blower for several Napoleon/Timberwolf Wood Stoves and Fireplaces. There are two options from the drop down menu – one is just the blower motor replacement, the other is for the full blower kit. This part will ship new in the original manufacturers packaging. It is worth noting that Napoleon, Wolf Steel, and Continental are all part of the same manufacturing group.
Description: A blower is used to circulate air around the stoves hot exterior before pushing it back into the room, increasing the rate in which the room heats up and dispersing the warm air throughout the room more evenly.
Blower Kit vs Blower Motor:
Generally speaking, people will order the blower kit if their stove never had one to begin with, or they need to replace multiple components of their current assembly. If you already had a blower, chances are good you will only need to replace the blower motor.
Applicable Napoleon Models:
- Ambiance Outlander 15 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Ambiance Outlander 19 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Napoleon 1150P Wood Stove
- Napoleon 1600C Wood Stove
- Timberwolf 2100 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Timberwolf 2200 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Timberwolf 2300 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only
- Timberwolf S20 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Timberwolf S20i Wood Insert (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Timberwolf Wood Stoves (S1 / S2 / S3 / S4)
- Napoleon NZ25 Wood Fireplace (these units take two blowers)
- Napoleon GD80 Gas Fireplace (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Napoleon GDS28 Gas Stove
OEM Part Numbers:
- EP65M Full Blower Kit (replaces old part number EP65)
- GZ-552: Replacement Blower Motor Only
These OEM Napoleon Blowers are in stock ready to ship.