This is an OEM replacement glass for most models of Regency Wood Stoves and Inserts. Please read below to find the correct glass replacement for your unit. All of the replacement glass include the glass gasket installed around it. This glass ships new in the manufacturers packaging.
Description: This is the OEM high temperature pyroceramic glass that fits most Regency Wood Stoves and Wood Inserts. Please see below for OEM part numbers, glass size and compatible models. Ensure to select the correct glass replacement from the drop down menu.
Part Numbers / Applicable Regency Models:
- 846-300 13 3/8″ x 22″ WarmHearth Z2510/Z2500/R0
- 846-302 9 1/8″x 15 5/8″: F1100 / I1100 / F2000 / F2100 / F2400 / S2100 / F2400M / I1200 / C34 Gas Stove
- 846-304 9 7/8″ x 18 1/2″: I2100 / I2400 / I3100 / F3100 / S3100 / H2100 / Older Unit like R6
- 846-308 9 7/8″ X 18 1/2″: I2450M / I2500M
- 940-416/P 17 11/16″ x 11 1/2″ F3500B Freestanding Hybrid Catalytic Stove
- 940-366/P 18 1/8″ x 10 1/2″ Ci1200, Ci1250 inserts and CS1200 Freestanding Non-Catalytic Stove
- 940-420/P 23 13/16″ x 11 1/2″ Ci2601 / Ci2701 / Ci2705 /Ci2605 / Hi400 /Hi500 Catalytic Wood Inserts
Important Note: The glass gasket is pre-installed on the glass replacement. You may also need the Regency Glass Retainer Clips and Screws kit.
These genuine Regency high temperature glass replacements are in stock ready to ship.
There are no reviews yet.