This is an OEM replacement Door Gasket for most models of Regency wood stoves and wood inserts made before 1993. It also fits some current models as well (see below for applicable models). This part will ship new in the manufacturers packaging.
Description: This is the OEM Regency replacement door gasket kit for most wood models made before 1993. This gasket is 7′ long and 5/8″ thick. It also includes the gasket glue to make the seal. When the stove door is closed the gasket helps to provide an airtight seal.
Applicable Regency Models:
- Most Regency and Hampton wood stoves and wood inserts prior to 1993.
- R3/R9 Wood Stoves (Pre 1993)
- R14 Wood Insert (Pre 1993)
- F3500B Freestanding Hybrid Catalytic Stove (Current)
- H200 Freestanding Non-Catalytic Stove (Current)
- H300 Freestanding Non-Catalytic Stove (Current)
- Ci2601 Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert (Current)
- Ci2701/CI2705 Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert (Current)
- CI2605/Hi400 Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert (Current)
- CI2705/Hi500 Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert (Current)
OEM Part Number: 846-530 (replaces old part number 936-232)
Quick Tip: Ensure the door channel is clean of the debris left from the previous gasket. Warm water and steel wool is effective for cleaning the stickier parts. Apply a think bead of gasket glue and gently work in the gasket, being careful not to stretch the gasket too thin.
Check our our blog post on How to Replace Your Fireplace Door Gasket for detailed step-by-step instructions.
This OEM Regency Door Gasket is in stock and ready to ship.