This is a genuine Vermont Castings replacement maintenance part. This part is new and in original packaging, and includes installation instructions. This is a maintenance replacement gasket kit from Vermont Castings. Wood stove and wood fireplace door gaskets are also commonly referred to as “Door Sealers” (asbestos style rope that goes around the door channel).
VC Part Number: 0003419 (same as 3419 same as 000-3419)
Part Description: This genuine Vermont Castings product includes:
- Enough gasket material to re-gasket the stove (new door glass formed gasket is not included)
- Gasket cement contained in an easy applicator tube
- Provides the correct gasketing for a factory-tight seal
- Installation Instructions
- 21′ x 5/16 Med Density Fiberglass Gasket (Doors, Damper, Flue Collar, Cat Access)
- 4′ x 5/16 Med Wiremesh Gasket (Griddle)
- 6′ x 3/16 Fiberglass Gasket (Door Glass)
- 1 tube gasket cement
- VC Defiant Encore 2190
- VC Defiant Encore 0028 & 2140
- VC ENCORE 2040 & 2044
- VC ENCORE Flexburn 2044
- VC Encore 2 in 1 2040
- VC Encore Non Cat 1450
- VC Encore 2550
May fit other models of Vermont Castings stoves as well. Please check your owners manual for part numbers.
Why we like this product: This is the official kit that comes with high quality graphite rope gaskets. This is the complete kit for replacing your gaskets – door, window, griddle, and includes gasket cement.
Note: Wood stove and fireplace door gaskets are also commonly referred to as “Door Sealers” (Asbestos style rope that goes around the door channel).
Check our our blog post on How to Replace Your Fireplace Door Gasket for detailed step-by-step instructions.
This genuine VC Gasket Kit is in stock ready to ship.