Authentic Vermont Castings gasket kit for Dutchwest Wood Stoves. This complete gasket kit includes all 6 gaskets that need to be regularly replaced on Dutchwest model stoves, as well as a tube of high temperature silicon. An instruction guide is also included.
Please see the list below for full details on what is included in the package.
Please note: Gaskets are also referred to as “Door Sealers” or “Asbestos Rope”. These are all different names for the same thing.
Gaskets included in this Vermont Castings gasket kit:
- 5′ x 3/4″ flat window tape for door glass
- 13′ x 7/16” round for doors
- 3′ x 1/4” fiberglass for flue collar
- 2.5′ x 3/16” fiberglass gasket for air plate
- 7′ x 3/8” low density gasket for damper inner top
- 9′ x 5/16 med density fiberglass gasket for air manifold
- Vermont Castings Dutchwest Federal Model Cast Iron Wood Stoves (Pre 1993)
Check our our blog post on How to Replace Your Fireplace Door Gasket for detailed step-by-step instructions.
This part may fit other Vermont Castings products as well. Please consult your owner’s manual to confirm.
WoodChimney.com stocks and sells other Vermont Castings replacement parts. Please contact us if your part is not listed on our website.
This genuine Vermont Castings Gasket Kit is in stock and ready to ship.